- Students are given a user name which is (case sensitive and no spaces) FirstnameSurname+year of entry.
- Students have all been given passwords.
- It is the student's responsibility to select a password that is memorable to them and to record it somewhere safe.
- If a student loses their password they can ask their tutor or teacher to reset it for them.
- If a student misses a deadline because they have lost their password, they should get their parent or carer to write a note in their planner explaining the reason.
Parents and carers are able to set up access to DODDLE to help monitor and support their child's independent learning.
Information on how to do this and individual access codes will be sent out in the next few weeks.
In the meantime, parents can check planners as students should be writing their homework in their planners as normal. Additionally students can show their parents the detail that is included on their DODDLE page.